Monday, February 11, 2013

Big Weekend


We had a big weekend around here. 

Friday night, Jenna and I went running around taking care of some things for the SURPRISE birthday party we threw my dad Saturday night!

Dad turns the big 60 this week and my mom, sisters, and I decided a party was in order! It turned out really great! 

We had a great turn out and I'm pretty sure everyone had a great time. Dad didn't know what to do when he walked in and everyone said "SURPRISE!" 
 These are all friends of his from high school. They only look a few years older.


 The Hood came so, of course, it was a fun night!
This is Mr. Cook. He worked with my dad at my high school. Yes, my dad was one of the assistant principals at my high school. Thankfully, I wasn't a trouble child. HA!

It was a really fun time and Dad enjoyed visiting with everyone. I didn't get a picture of the cake but my aunt made the most delicious Amaretto Cake for my dad. It's A-MAZING. 

Colbi and I stayed the night at my sister's since Colbi was already asleep. 
Avery was saying bye bye to Colbi.

We loaded up and went over to my parents house for a little bit. We were going to an Open House at a friend's new home in Benbook. It was beautiful! I didn't get to take any pictures, mainly because I didn't remember, but also because my daughter was in a clingy mood.

After that, we went to Campo Verde to celebrate Jenna's birthday (which is today! Shout out Jenna!).

Colbi was way over stimulated when we walked in. I don't remember ever being there so when we walked in, I was a little surprised about all the Christmas stuff everywhere. HA! It took Colbi just a minute to not be scared. 


It was a very fun, busy weekend for everyone. Colbi must be tired because she going on almost a three hour nap! 

********************************************

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNA!!! 
Hope you have a great day!!!

No comments: