Monday, February 18, 2013

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day has come and gone but I wanted to document it!

I got this incredibly sweet card from my Dad. My parents have given us a little something on Valentine's Day for as long as I can remember. And it's always nice to get something sweet like this from my dad. I just think it's so neat the father/daughter relationship. And now, I have a daughter who is going to have a special bond with her dad as well! Although, my dad is good about picking out stuff for us himself......I think I'll have to help Dave a little. HA! 

Thanks again Dad for the sweet words!

Colbi wore her all pink outfit for her Valentine's Day at Jenn's. 

According to Jenn, she was OVER the V-Day party though. She had the party in the morning before her nap, so she was probably tired. But she was one cute Valentine!

I got flowers from my sweet husband delivered at work. They're beautiful! And it's going on day 4! Worth the money I guess. I got Dave a nice pretty red frame and actually got a picture printed out (I mean, I had to go up to the store and wait!) for his office. It's still sitting at our house..........
And, I've come up with a new rule. Until Colbi can actually eat the stuff she gets sent home with, we will no longer be taking anything home that is sweet. HA! 

This is her loot from Jenn's. Mom made those treats for Colbi and Avery. I've seen a ton of cute treats done this year. I did send some V-Day cards for all the girls.

Another one has come and gone. Even though we aren't huge V-Day people, we still have some fun with it :)

No comments: