Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tuesday Tell All

We tried puffs last night and Colbi really didn't know what to think. I still think it's a little early. She can pick them up and feed herself, but it makes me a little nervous since she doesn't have any teeth yet. I think as long as we are watching her while she eats them, she will be fine. 


I tried a new recipe last night. It's the Grands Manwich combo I saw on a commercial actually. HA!
It was really good actually. Just brown your meat, add your manwich and let it warm while you take your Grands bisquits out. Flatten them out (like a pancake), lay over a muffin cup tin (they will rise when they bake), scoop in your manwich mix, and top with cheese. 

Because my husband is "vegetable challenged" and we eat the same five things all. the. time.......I get bored and have started to find other things to make. And, I'm trying to get away from the same old potato and corn side dishes. Baby steps with that guy!

******************************************

I keep Colbi home with me at least one day a week, so this morning we had some play time!
She is getting very interested in Buddy. And she likes to pet him. I think she likes to feel his hair. HA!
And, we watched some cartoons!

She is now napping because this past few nights, she has been waking up just talking to herself all throughout the night. 
Luckily, she is good at putting herself back to sleep. 

On a completely different topic, ever since I've had Colbi, I have the most horrific nightmares. Last night I dreamed I woke up, walked into the living room to see a huge fat mess because someone had broke in. I immediately went to go get Colbi and she was ok, but then ran into the burglar and couldn't scream to save my life. I was holding Colbi and could not managed to run back into our room to wake up Dave. I woke up startled and went into to check and make sure all was ok............it was, obviously. But, I hate dreams like that. Too real!! 

I guess it's all apart of parenthood!

1 comment:

Hall Around Texas said...

She is too cute!!!! And yes! I didn't have vivid nightmares like that until pregnancy/parenthood.