Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas 2013

We had such a nice Christmas Eve and 
Christmas day!
We headed over to my parents Christmas Eve afternoon and stayed the night. 

We played games and spent some time together. The WHOLE family. It was nice.

Gigi had a tea party with her girls.
While everyone else played games.

The kids went to sleep way too late, ate a ton of stuff, and woke up at a reasonable hour. Woohoo! 

Santa forgot Colbi's big present but it's okay because Gigi and Pops came to the rescue. 
She LOVES her table and tea set. 
We had cinnamon rolls (Mom's are the best in the world. Hands down!! It would NOT feel like Christmas without them) and then started opening presents! 
Colbi lost interest after the first gift, which was a Cabbage Patch kid, was opened. Gigi and Pops then spent the next 20 minutes trying to get the CPK out of the package. Why must it be so hard?
Twin babies!!! Fitting :-)
She LOVED her Minnie Mouse scooter.

We had a very nice lunch with all the fixings and spent some time with Dave's parents in the afternoon. Colbi was pooped by the end of the day. 
This was the view right before bed time. 

I love her. 

This year, I really enjoyed the holidays. They come and go so quickly! Time just continues to fly by and the days seem to all run together. I've come to appreciate my family in a new way and love all the family time I can get. 

We are headed into a new year and today I spent some time thinking about my New Year's Resolutions. I have a few in mind, but that's for another post! 

I hope you all had a great Christmas and got to spend some time with family! 

No comments: