Monday, June 23, 2014

Summer so far

We have been fairly busy around here lately. 

We got a Hawaiian Falls pass last week and met Jenna and Avery up there. It was fun! 

I thought these floaties were going to be too big for Colbi, but they fit! I'm so thankful because she can literally float and kick around without me hanging on to her. She was thrilled!! I think we will be out there a lot this summer. I hate to complain about the rain this week because we need it so bad, but I was hoping to go at least one day this week. Oh well! 
I got a fresh cut last week and I always love that! 

I'm also working on loosing about ten more pounds before the end of August. I'd love to really loose about 5lbs within the next three weeks........I see lots of cardio in my future. 

How big does my little girl look????

Saturday after work, we went over to my parents for some swimming! Believe it or not, it was kind of cool! Colbi was shivering after we got out, dang over cast weather! 
She makes this face all the time when you take her picture, so I joined in! Silly girl. 

We have VBS this week, so I foresee one tired girl once this week is over. I'm so excited though that Colbi is getting old enough to know what church is. She loves going to church and I think she will really like Vacation Bible School, even though she doesn't have a lesson or anything. It's about being there. I'm the "storyteller" for the week, pray for me!!! :-)

1 comment:

Hall Around Texas said...

How fun! We've never been to Hawaiian Falls. She does look so big and I love her little backpack...and her kissy lips face - LOVE! She is just precious, Brooke. And your swimsuit - I need to see more of it. Love that color and how it ties around your neck!