Monday, June 16, 2014

Weekend Wrap and Father's Day

This weekend we had a lot going on! 

I decided to have a garage sale Saturday, which always sounds like a good idea but in theory, isn't. HA! I actually got rid of most everything I wanted and made some money. But, dang it's starting to get hot outside. 

My parents offered to keep Colbi Friday night for us so we wouldn't have to deal with her too. We love that!

Here she is waving to us through Gigi's camera!
After we got done, I went to go get her. But not before we had a little Nutella with a spoon! 
We headed home so I could rest a little bit before I had to get ready for the 5K I ran that night. 
It's actually pretty cool that this group has formed and everyone wants to keep doing them together. I had a PR of 30:00! I was digging it.
This race was a little different. #1. Because it was a night, so it's just a different vibe. #2. It wasn't officially timed (we timed ourselves). This race was to help raise money for abused children, so it was more for participation than anything. I may stick to races that are timed though, mainly because there was about 2,000 people there and it's really hard to actually run with that many people around walking.

Sunday, we got up and made our daddy pancakes because it was Father's Day! YAY! 

We love our daddy for many reasons, but mainly we love him because of how he loves us. He is so fun and loving. Dave is the best daddy around!!!! We love you!

We then went over my parent's for some yummy baked spaghetti, salad, and dessert! 

I know Colbi thinks her dad is the best, but I'd have to say my dad gives Dave a run for his money. Dad is the best Pops and really knows how to love the women around him. 
Colbi says "Happy Father's Day!!" We love you Pops!!!

Today, we woke up and spent the day at Hawaiian Falls. It was fun! 

She slept for a total of about 10 minutes and was then up the rest of the day (really, my fault since I had to go by the salon after we left. Boooooo).

Needless to say, she had a very early bed time because Mommy couldn't take it anymore! 

I'm debating on heading back out there tomorrow...........I just can't stand being home for too long. I start going a little bonkers! :)

No comments: