Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Zoo Day!

We went to the zoo the other day with a friend from work and her little boy. I've been wanting to take Colbi for a few weeks now but, it just never worked out. The weather was pretty nice, until a little after lunch, and we had such a good time!



I know I've said this before, but I'm LOVING this age right now. She is so much fun. She is forming sentences, "pretending" to talk to everyone all the time, and really coming into her own little personality. Colbi is one of the sweetest, most polite little girls I know. I think it's just part of who she is to be honest. We try to teach her about manners, but she pretty much does that on her own. We got lucky!! 

And you know what that means......our next kid will probably be the complete opposite! Ha ha.

No comments: