Monday, June 9, 2014

Weekend Wrap Up

Last Thursday on my run, I found this little car on the curb and asked the owner if it was broken or if I could have it (they were throwing it away!). He said his kids had just grown out of it and to take it. Colbi was already asleep, so Friday after work, we were planning on eating dinner with my parents and took it with us. Colbi had the biggest fit because we were not very smart parents and loaded the thing before she even got to sit in it. It was a lovely, whiny ride to my parent's house. 

Needless to say, she is OBSESSED with her car. She watches TV in it, eats snacks in it, drives all around the house, it's crazy. Who would have known a free find would make her so happy!

Saturday, I worked a little, did a little grocery shopping, and cleaned some. Dave took his nephew fishing. It has been quite a few Saturdays since we have had almost a full day to get stuff done that wasn't a Sunday. I need to get better about working so long on Saturdays. 

Sunday was church. How cute does Colbi look in this dress?! Gigi got it for her. 
I love that her teachers in Sunday School talk so good about her. I work the 3 year old room, so sometimes I can sneak a peek and watch her. She really is a good kid, and that's every parent's dream

Today, I'm working for a few hours and it's pouring outside, but I thought we needed to be fancy!
They are blurry because she's just too busy to stop and pose. Silly kid!

This week will consist of a little work, a possible garage sale Friday and Saturday (gag me!), a 5K Saturday night, and Father's Day! Let's get it started!

Happy Monday folks!

No comments: