Monday, July 6, 2009

I've been tagged!

Thanks Libby!! Let's see no children for me so confessions it is! :)
Five Random Facts about me:
1. I eat breakfast every morning because it's the most important meal of the day
2. I check the mail everyday, it drives me crazy not too.
3. I am addicted to being tan, drives me crazy not to have some color
4. One of the things I liked to do when I get bored is take our chuck wagon (like a golf cart on steroids) out for a little drive around the neighborhood
5. I still watch re-runs of 90210 almost daily, I can't help it I love that show
Six Things I wish I could do:
1. Win the lottery
2. Visit Germany
3. Have an endless amount of time to do all the things I want to do
4. Skydive, although this would never happen because I'm too scared to
5. Spend like a day or week in a different period of time, I would prefer like during the 1950's
6. Horseback ride without fear of being thrown off (I was when I was little, can't get over it)
Five Confessions:
1. I would still work as a Service Manager at Texas Roadhouse if the schedule fit my life style better
2. I actually do enjoy sitting in the deer stand with Dave hunting, now shooting isn't something I have grown fond of yet
3. I love my dogs but sometimes I wish they weren't so needing attention wise
4. I sometimes think the end of the world will happen in my life time
5. I don't ever want to visit Japan, China, or pretty much anywhere in Asia
Seven Favorite Movies of all time:
1. The Notebook
2. Walk the Line
3. Footloose
4. Sex and the City
5. P.S. I love you
6. Tommy Boy
7. Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion (sorry can't help it)
5 Favorite TV Shows:
1. Friends
2. The Office
3. Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood
4. 90210
5. American Idol
Six Bands I want to see in concert:
1. Dave Matthews (I go every year and will continue for as long as he tours)
2. Faith Hill
3. Zack Brown Band
4. George Strait (I'm with you on this one Libby)
5. John Mayer
6. Rascal Flatts

Five Favorite Pics of the Year






Thanks for tagging me Libby!!!! Hope you all enjoyed it! :)

1 comment:

Libby said...

Yay!! I loved reading it and seeing the pictures! I love that you would like to go back to another time, that is such a great one!!