Sunday, July 26, 2009

Show us your Wedding Dress, even if it's a few days late

Over at Kelly's Korner she is now doing "Show us your Wedding Dress", so even though I'm late (they are usually posted on Fridays) I decided to share a few of my pictures from my wedding. I didn't get the digitals so I took pictures of my pictures like some of the others who participated. I had a video of the wedding too so I limited myself on how much money I spent with the photographer. But you should be able to see them, Enjoy!!

My Aunt Angie, she and my mom did SO much of the work for my wedding. This was the ONLY picture I got with her. I am so grateful she is so much a part of our lives, she not only brings humor to the family but is a great person to talk too. Lots of life lessons she has to share!
The Petty Family: (starting from the left, Melanie, Big Chris and Ethan; Brenna, CJ, Kristen, me, Dave, Sherry, Gordon, Jenn, and Bailey. Braiden just happens to be not seen because of the flash. Boo)

The Pecor Family: (from the left, my Dad, my mom, me, Dave, Leslie and Jenna)

The is probably Dave and I's most FAVORITE picture! You can't tell but we were coming right off the aisle into the sunset, our photographer didn't do anything to the picture. The sun just happened to be in the right spot!

I LOVE this picture too though. We were coming right into the reception and I hadn't seen what it looked like. I started crying right after this picture because my mom and all her friends did SUCH an amazing job! It was beautiful!!!
We had to get a picture with Leslie, me, Dave and CJ. Pretty cool, two sets of twins in the family! Although now days no really seems to think we look alike.
The BRIDAL party! Dave's favorite part of the wedding was the Chuck Taylor's all the boys wore. Dave loves Chucks, he wears them with EVERYTHING! So Dave wore white ones while the groomsmen and ushers wore brown. Even my dad and father in law wore them! It was very cool.


My girls, from the left it's Kristen, Amber, Leslie, Jenna, Emily, and Jennifer (or Sharghi as I like to call her). Every single one of these girls has been so great to me for all different reasons. I feel very fortunate to have such great friends in my life and even though we don't always get to hang out like the old days, each one holds a very special place in my heart.

Thanks for visiting! Hope you enjoyed seeing some pictures of our wedding!! You know, every couple fights, it's just part of life but sometimes when Dave and I are having a rough day or two I look at our wedding pictures or video and somehow it makes me feel better. Just to know that one day we vowed to work together and NEVER give up. Keep on livin as Dave likes to say. L-I-V-I-N!

1 comment: