Sunday, July 5, 2009

We're back and we survived!!

The past week has been amazing! Mexico was so great, very relaxing! And I must say the flight there and back were quite pleasant surprisingly. The entire week consisted basically of waking up, getting some breakfast and heading down to the pool for the day. I left the resort once, seriously. Dave went deep sea fishing and had fun despite him being sea sick the majority of the time. It's a pretty funny story so I'll leave it him to tell it,
it's always funnier when he does.
Here Dave is with the swordfish Dwayne caught and all the fish they caught:

This picture is for my Dad, he loves the Blues Brothers


Us on the first day in Mexico
In the lobby of our hotel
And the weekend before we left we had a breakfast to celebrate my Mom's retirement! It was yummy! We had a great time and great food!

And now it's back to work tomorrow........but there is good news!!! Before I left I found out I got promoted! I am now officially a Corporate Education Liaison for the University of Phoenix. It's definitely going to be challenging and hard but I'm very excited about it and hopefully I can work hard and do well. I feel very blessed and am looking forward to starting something new!
Home Sweet Home, feels good to be back in my own bed! But the best feeling is not having to worry about the water, I was so terrified of accidently drinking the water down there and getting sick, nothing yet but I'll keep you posted :)

1 comment:

Kristine said...

The ocean is beautiful! The hotel looks gorgeous as well!! That fish looks huge.

CONGRATS! Way to go Brooke! I will definately talk with you when the time comes for me to go back to school!