Friday, June 26, 2009

7 Little Facts

So as I was catching up on the Home Tours over at Kelly Korner I came across this blog awhile back: http://www.marcusanddina.blogspot.com/ (if I were more clever I would able to do what all the other bloggers do and say "this" and it would take you there, but I'm not so deal :) But anywho, she is doing a "list 7 things other bloggers may not know about you" thing so I decided I should do it too! So, here goes:

#1: I never really knew true love until I met Dave. Sounds so cliche but I was very cut off emotionally in previous relationships so I truly feel God placed Dave in my life to love me, and opening up and being available to love is something I have learned and still learning to do.

#2: One of my most absolute favorite things to do is get my hair colored and cut.

#3: When people tell me I can't do something, it motivates me more just to prove them wrong and show them I can, regardless if it's something I really want to do or not. Just have to make a point!

#4: I very much value and appreciate alone time, gives me time with my thoughts and I don't have to cater to anyone except myself, selfish I know but that's okay right now.

#5: My favorite Christian song is "Revelation Song" by Phillips, Craig, and Dean. Which by the way, I dated Dean's nephew in high school.

#6: I love, love, love Tori Spelling. I could watch Tori and Dean Home Sweet Hollywood over and over again and never get tired of it. Dave of course thinks she is the devil!! Just kidding!!! He thinks I'm the devil for making him watch it before we go to sleep. hahahaha!

#7: I might just be the most routine person I know besides my father. I do the exact same thing every morning, everyday usually after work. I clean the house the same way, get the mail at the same time everyday, put my make up on the same way. This I'm sure is strange to some, I think that's why I get so anxious if things are different or mixed up along the way. I'm not to spontaneous, that's for sure.

There you have it, some random things about myself. I'm counting down the hours before I'm off work too, being off next week is SO needed and I cant' wait till five! Tomorrow morning we are doing a breakfast retirement thing for my mom since she doesn't really want a party. So it'll be just the girls and Dave but it's at my house which I'm excited about because I get to use all my fancy dishes and stuff I got from the wedding! You know your getting old when you get excited about dinner, or should I say breakfast guests, and you get use to good dishes. Dave still doesn't understand why we got so many dishes when we got married, well it's because I'm my mother's daughter that's why!

Which by the way! Once I figure out when she picks a date for her tea this year I will make sure to post it. Lots of dishes and table settings all for a good cause!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

i love love revelation song, i also love to watch tori and dean.

Libby said...

I love #3, had fun reading these!!