Friday, June 19, 2009

I have a date with Mexico!

Have you ever felt like you needed a vacation SO bad you could just cry????? Well.........thanks to my hubby's wonderful bosses, this is where we will be in 10 days!!!!! That's right! Cancun, Mexico for an all inclusive five day vacation! I'm totally stoked and ready to pack and leave right now!!!!! It was a total spur of the moment decision so I'm glad it all worked out for his office and the spouses' schedules!

Will be laying on the beach here:
While drinking some: And using LOTS of this:

While hopefully looking some what descent in one of these:



Ah, summer time. Hopefully that whole swine flu stuff is done for. I have had two friends who recently went to Mexico and they turned out okay so all we can do is pray!!!
I have never been to Mexico before so I'm really excited! Of course, getting the passports was an adventure but who can blame the post office for the customer service to people who wait until the very last minute to get the MAIN thing they need to leave the country? Not me, I would be the same way!!!!!!!!
Mexico, here I come! Let's just pray I make it back to the good ole' US of A!
That's my only fear, hahahahaha!

1 comment:

Kristine said...

YAY!!!!!!!! Hope you guys have a blast!!