Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Softball and Swimming

So Dave had his first softball game tonight! He played great, even though he thought he was a little rusty. And they won of course! He is playing on his sister's team for their church. His games are on Tuesdays, let's see how long he lasts. Some of those games are late!! And we all know how he likes to be in bed by 9pm.


These are some pictures we took swimming at Sherry and Gordon's. The water was super cold but it was hot one day and we wanted to lay out. The kids lips were like purple but that didn't stop them. Needless to say we were glad when Dave and CJ got done mowing the yard so they could come play with the kids. Kristen and I were freezing!! Miss Breanna boo, to cute. She is already SO dark and summer hasn't even officially started!

My super hot hubs. He told me not to post this picture but he is trying so hard to look rock hard, I had to! Don't worry I told him so he wouldn't be mad later! hahahaha!!!

Here's to summer! I can't wait for days of laying out and bad shows they play for the summer season. Although summer just means we are that much closer to dove and deer hunting season. So bring on the 100+ degree weather and sweating before you even go outside! I'm ready!

No comments: