Sunday, June 7, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

So this weekend was a bit chill. Not to much going on at the moment. Friday night we had our neighbor friends over for dinner, they are great! We are very blessed we live around lots of young couples our age. They are about to have a baby in just a couple of weeks so we tried to return the favor from them inviting us over!

Saturday I made breakfast and Dave and I lounged around for awhile then I had a really nice pedicure at this great new salon in Midlothian called the Edge Studios. Then we were off to my niece's recital. They were to cute! I know you aren't suppose to laugh at those things but that had to have been one of the funniest, cutest things I have seen in awhile. A whole bunch of 2-4 year olds standing on stage looking at each other wondering what to do. Brenna was SO cute! Of course the cutest one up there! Brenna and Braiden came to stay the night with us Saturday night and we had tons of fun!

Sunday we woke up and got the bug to head off to Lowe's for some home improvement projects. When I say we, I mean I. So next weekend will consistent of actually doing them. At the moment we are watching "He's just not that into you" which is pretty entertaining. We have a full week ahead of us so I'm trying to prepare myself for that!

No comments: