Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Crab legs and birthday cake

Tonight we met my parents out at one of Dave's favorite restaurant to celebrate his birthday!! Dave's favorite thing to eat is crab legs, he loves them! So we went to Joe's Crab Shack and he was in heaven!!


He got the king crab legs!! I had to get a picture of how BIG they were! Yummy!!

So we are not one of those families who tells the server that we are celebrating a birthday but Dave happen to let it slip so the server came out and this is what they make you do. He got the pony and cowboy hat and they sang happy birthday while running around the restaurant.
"Giddy up horsey!" Dave was super red by the time it was over because he hates getting up infront of people and my Mom, Dad and I were cracking up. Of course, no one else in the restaurant cared but it was pretty funny to us. My parents also get us our favorite cake from the Red Oven Bakery in Arlington and it's so yummy! Our favorite is the red velvet, it's one of the best parts of celebrating birthdays in the Pecor house. I absolutely love that my parents started that tradition!
Thank you Mom and Dad for a good night filled with laughs and good fried food! We always love a good meal! You will be happy to know that part of his birthday $$$ went to a new tackle box, he was absolutely giddy when he came home :) We love you guys!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

OK...so you have to tell me how you do he whole click on the name and it sends you to the link thing!

Glad he had a great birthday!

Rachel Moss said...

All of my elementary school birthday cakes were red velvet from The Red Oven. I still remember how yum they were!