Monday, September 28, 2009

Sick Household

So not much has been going on lately except work and Dave and I both being sick! Dave started it all and then handed it off to me! The nerve...........I had to work Saturday and came home and went straight to bed. Sunday I got out of bed once for two hours and then straight back in. I managed to get out of bed today and made it to work, why? Because unless I'm dying I have this ridiculous need to get up and go to work. Although, I highly doubt I'll make it tomorrow. I'm not feeling great at all!!

Although, I was very excited to find that my friend Whitney started blogging!! I was so happy, she is always up to date about all the blog "friends" out there but hadn't started blogging yet. Whitney has three posts so go check her blog out :)

I hope everyone had a great weekend and is staying away from all germs!! Being sick is NO FUN!!!

I'll leave you with this quote I came across, I thought it was cute! "Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway". HAHAHAHA, puts it into perspective huh~!

No comments: