Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Hump Day!

Our neighbors Matt and Heather came over a few nights ago which is great because that means Avery (their daughter) gets to come too! Avery is two months old and just precious! Although, Buddy wasn't to sure about her! He was wondering who this little thing was that smelled so good.

Dave had her posted so she could watch the Ranger/Packer game with us. She is a pro, used to getting her picture taken. She looks just like her daddy. Avery likes to sit up or for whoever is holding her to walk around. I think it's because she doesn't like to miss anything.........
She was just staring at Matt, I wonder what babies think of as adults make faces at them and talk in that sweet little voice that only works with babies or puppies. Hmmmmmmm.
Today I was off due to my new crazy schedule (I can't really plan any events, I attend events that are already planned) so Dave and I went to get our haircut. I absolutely love my hairstylist. Her name is Amy and she is awesome! So if you are looking for a new hairstylist let me know. Amy works out of Mansfield. I decided to go dark, for a few reasons and of course I had to chop some hair off. I'm addicted to short hair, can't help it. Buddy got a haircut too! He was so glad too, poor thing was getting to where he couldn't see us. Shame on me, good Mommies take them more often!

2 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

I am a bad doggie momma, too. Our little guy is looking super shabby right now!
That little Avery looks so alert for two months!

Kristine said...

Oh I just loooove her name...Avery! ;) She is a cutie! And Buddy too. ;)