Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

Are you ready for some football????

Today is Sunday. What this means in the Petty household is that Dave watches football practically all day, in his Cowboy shirt, with the computer infront of him to keep track of his fantasy team. Ladies, does this sound familiar to anyone else?! I had to get a picture of the boys watching the game, just to funny. I on the other hand usually watch movies if I'm not cleaning or doing something else. Today's movie was New In Town, pretty cute little movie if I do say so myself.

The other super exciting thing that happened in the Petty house this weekend was this:
Yep! That's right. On Dave's way home Friday due to all the rain that God has blessed us with he hydroplaned and hit a cement guard rail. Thankfully both Dave and CJ are okay (they were coming home from working for a friend) so the truck took the hit. I'm so looking forward to what our insurance company has to say about it. Thank God for full coverage and gap insurance!

Silver lining: his tail light is still fully functional therefore that is one less thing we will have replace.



We will need to buy a new tire and rim. That is if the insurance company doesn't total the thing. The entire bed was pushed into the cab so we are thinking the whole bed will need to be replaced. But you know what they say about assuming things.........I won't go there :)

On a brighter note, I must say. I love Brett Favre. Every season when he decides that he isn't going to retire and switches teams I know that I can look forward to seeing him in interviews and on the field in the extremely cute uniforms these football players are forced to wear. Brett, here's to another season with another team. I hope your season is all it's meant to be and even when others left you please know I am still here for support. I know you'll be great, just one request. Please, and I ask you this out of love, please don't say your going to retire this season and then come back last minute. People are starting to talk.

Have a great week everyone!!!!

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Ugh! Girl sorry about the wreck.

Kristi said...

Bummer about the car!! Hope this week is good though!! Next time I'm in town I think we should go to that place with the red velvet cake! sounds yum!!