Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Friendship bread and furry children

So since we don't have kids yet, I like to brag on our furry children: C'Mere and Buddy. C'Mere doesn't realize sometimes that he is a big dog. I mean he is a big boy, he weighs almost 100 pounds. Sometimes when we are loving on Buddy (who is like 20 lbs) C'Mere gets a bit jealous and likes to try and climb in our lap too. Hence, the picture below..........isn't he cute though!

He is saying Daddy, I need attention too!! "I'm here too! Pay attention to me"

"Mmmm, maybe Mommy is paying attention to me. If I bat my big brown eyes at her maybe she will let me in her lap?!"
So I debated on posting a picture of my sweet husband who went to bed at 7:30, yes that's right. So I decided to bake, while watching Dancing with the Stars of course! My friend Whitney gave me some friendship bread to make so I made a complete mess in the kitchen while baking this wonderfully delicious treat. If you haven't ever had friendship bread go here and read all about it. It's so incredibly yummy so you know that means it's loaded with calories. Except for the batches I make, I suck those calories right outta there! :)
I don't want to say anything yet but Dave may have gotten something good fall into his lap job wise. I have to say, it's pretty amazing how things come together sometimes. You know, I have been reading the One Month to Live book, which is great and it really focuses on the true point of life (and how the rest of everything else are just details we place importance in but really don't matter). How worrying is something we do when we aren't being fully faithful in God. I decided when the whole job lay off thing happened to trust my husband and trust in God. And you know, he does provide. Not always in the way we look for or hope but he does. So until I know for sure all the details and all that I won't say another word. Just that God is good, family is great, and I am an extremely blessed women.
Hope your week is going great!!!!!

1 comment:

Kristi said...

How do you make the bread healthier? I love friendship bread and that Bible verse was just what I need to hear!