Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day one (for me), day three for everyone else

So since there isn't much going on with us except for work and school, I figured I would join in with Katie for her 30 day blog challenge. I did this last year with her but I think she changed up some of the topics. Go check her out!

Day 3: Tell Us About Your Job

Technically, I have two jobs. I go to cosmetology school during the day and work at Texas Roadhouse part-time.

Cosmetology school is very rewarding for me. I'm only 9 weeks in and I love it. It's everything I hoped it would be, plus more. Gives you a taste of what a real salon is like and is teaching me how to build my business. And, I now have a real addiction to buying products. Nail polish, shampoo, hair spray, color,................hey, it's for my growing business. :)

I've worked at Texas Roadhouse for 10 years. Yes, I know. Who works at a restaurant for that long! Texas Roadhouse is a really good company to work for. I started back in high school, continued through college, went into management, went back to being an hourly so I could finish college, left completely, came back in '09. You just can't get away! HA! But I'm hoping to as soon as I graduate. Truth be told, Texas Roadhouse was one of the best/worst things that happened to me. I've worked with some amazing people, eaten lots of free steak, had some major fun, and I've made some good money. Hope you all have at least tried out Texas Roadhouse. If not, GO! And if your service or food is bad, let me know! :)

Link up if you'd like. It's super fun!

No comments: