Thursday, September 22, 2011

The past week

Oh Lord. I would blog if there was something exciting to blog about but there isn't. Just between school and work, I pretty much don't do anything that exciting. Lol. But..............................

I did give my handsome hubby a haircut..........................

And, I made dinner twice this week. Yes, a pat on the back would be lovely since I hadn't made dinner in forever.

But, most important news....................
I won 'Star Student' for the month of August! We have four phases to go through to finish school and each time we "phase up", they give out awards to a few of the selected students. To be honest, I was really excited. Mainly because all the teachers vote on just a few people, so I must be doing something right! :)

And now, we are enjoying the Must See Thursday line-up. Ah, I've missed Parks and Recreation and the Office. I haven't seen Modern Family yet, that is on my list of things to do. But did anyone see the THS of Bethenny Frankel? I watched it asap when I got home from school today and it was heaven. I just love that lady!


No comments: