Monday, September 12, 2011

It's been a busy weekend

These pictures are from last weekend but for Labor Day we stopped by our friend's house to visit.


This is Graci and her sister Gabi was taking our picture. They have the most beautiful, long hair. It's crazy. And, they are just so sweet.

**********************************************

Since my director at school is an Air Force Veteran, we had a special ceremony at school on Friday for 9/11. They asked all the students at school for names of people in their family who are/have served in the Military. It was a very nice ceremony. She pinned us and they announced who served and in what branch.

We had several Firefighters and Police officers who came too, along with two veterans whose grand kids attend our school.


And this is Nikki. She is in my class and serves in the National Guard for the state of Mississippi. She's a hoot!

*******************************************
I had a wedding to attend Saturday night dateless because Dave was out hunting all weekend. Boo. But I did tag along with a great looking couple who gave birth to me. So, I wasn't totally dateless.

I usually always take a picture (when I'm home by myself) to see how I look before I leave. Give me a break, I need to buy a full length mirror. HA!
Mr. and Mrs. Kelly Eddlemon
The cake was beautiful!!!
Kelly's favorite dessert is brownies and ice cream so, that's what the groom's "cake" was. Creative!
Our friend Jay and his son Case. He is the cutest thing! Very content with anyone holding him, until he sees his Mamma.
And this is Stephanie! Isn't she just gorgeous? They live out in the country but always manage to come out to all the big events.

*******************************************

Now, I'm going to cut my hubby's hair. He is finally letting me near his hair with some shears :)

No comments: