Sunday, September 18, 2011

Oh, Fantasy Football......you will be the death of me.

A few reasons I know it's football season:

1) My husband is glued to his computer and the tv, watching his stats.

2) Football is playing almost every day at my house.

3) No matter where I'm at, I can literally hear my husband yelling at his fantasy players on tv.

4) The Pumpkin Spice Latte is back
(Ok, this one doesn't have to do with football season but they do bring it back when it's fall). Just sayin'

I am now a football widow. Blah.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

This cracks me up! You should just learn to love football lady! I have learned football Sundays (and Monday's) means: nap time, shopping time, catching up on all my gossip magazine time, and laughing hysterically at Jeremy for losing so badly time....Plus I like football so it helps! :-)

oh and Pumpkin Spice Latte....yummy!