Friday, March 16, 2012

22 weeks




We are 22 weeks pregnant! That's nuts!

Feeling pretty good except for a pain in my left foot when I sleep. I'm assuming it's stretching out, but if it doesn't stop, I'll be calling the doctor. Just weird! Let the swelling begin though! My hands and feet are on their way........as long as I don't get cankles.........we'll see!

Baby is as big as a spaghetti squash (have NO idea what that even is, ha!)

Wearing maternity pants and dresses.

It's a girl!!! Verdict is still out for a sure name......

I've gained 23 lbs. Boo.

Baby is moving like crazy! We started looking at furniture and crib bedding. We have GOT to get to cleaning the baby's room out. Ugh, makes me tired just thinking about it.

**************************************
On another note, I have 8 weeks left of school!! That's crazy! Im so ready to be done and free up some time. I'm trying really hard to stay motivated and just graduate!

Also, only six days until we get to see the Hunger Games!!!!! I'm reading the book AGAIN because I want to remember it all. I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Friday :)

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: