Friday, March 2, 2012

Half way done!




I'm 20 weeks! That's half way thru this pregnancy. Could I BE more excited?

Let's see, I've gained about 20lbs. Boooooo. I'm feeling good, besides itchy skin and tired feet, I'm in good shape.

No cravings, although I've been eating a ton of salads and fruit. Target has the best salads and lunch packs. Nectarines and
grapes have ranked pretty high with me.

I'm still in normal clothes for the most part besides two pairs of maternity pants. Mom and I scored some super cute maternity dresses though!

Best moment of the week? Feeling the baby kick, BY FAR. Now, I feel it all the time. Makes this whole pregnancy thing real and worth it. Dave LOVES to feel the baby.

Say a little prayer baby Petty cooperates Tuesday so I can start shopping! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Brooke...not to scare you, but how itchy are you, and how often?

Rachel Moss said...

Where did you find your maternity dresses? I only have two right now, and I'd really love to get some more.

Rachel Moss said...

And, I tagged you in one of those fun/cheesy questionnaires. The info is on Bug's blog.