Saturday, March 31, 2012

24 weeks/ 3 days


I swear I will do a regular non-pregnancy post one day for anyone who isnt interested. Ha!

Things have been good! I'm feeling good, just tired. I am starting to get a little nauseous from all the movement of this little girl. She's busy in there!

We have had some progress on the nursery and Dave is suppose to finish putting up all his stuff today. Maybe we can start painting soon! I have a few ideas on what I want it to look like, I DID find her bedding though :) Thanks Mom!

No official name yet, still working on the life long commitment of naming her.

Doing pretty well weight wise. Haven't gained anymore since last week, even though I feel like my stomach grew.

We go back to the doctor Tuesday, looking forward to it! :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: