Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm one month old!

Colbi,

You turned one month old yesterday! I can't believe it. Time really does go quickly (although, I will say, some of this month has been such a blur!).


Gigi made this outfit for you and Mommy LOVES it! Let's see, what are you up to lately............

You smile all. the. time. Especially at your daddy but I can get some smiles out of you too. You seriously are one strong little girl. You hold your head up by yourself and love to be held upright. You are very alert lately, which makes playtime fun.


You have been sleeping very well at night (I hate to mention that in fear that I may ruin it). Pretty much you sleep in one long 6-7 hour stretch and then another 2-3 hour stretch. Bath time has also become more fun since the purchase of our sponge bath helper.

Our sound machine has also been a life saver. It doesn't put you to sleep, but it does help to calm and soothe you. Daddy and you "dance" at bedtime almost every night in the hopes you'll slip into never land.



I'm so glad I've gotten to spend the past four weeks with you, regardless of how stressed or exhausted I've been.

You also have huge fans called Gigi and Pops. They see you weekly and just love to love on you. Mommy and daddy even left you for a bit to have a date night this past weekend with them and they just love to have you come visit.

Ooma and Papa have come to visit too! Ooma loves to rock you to sleep.

Daddy and I can't wait to see what you will be doing in another four weeks. We love you so much Colbi!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

Oh, man, she is doing awesome! That is great night sleep!!

Dina said...

That was a fast month! Colbi is adorable!