Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Our Weekend

As you know, we aren't up to much around here since we aren't suppose to really be out and about yet with Colbi (yes I know, usually only FTM's actually keep their newborns away from public places until their shots). I'm not going to lie, I get cabin fever for sure. But, oh well. It's part of it.

This weekend we did some of this (Colbi mainly):


And, we found a new favorite paci. Isn't it just adorable when they're little and just suck away!


Avery, Jenna, and Jason came to visit. Avery found it especially fun to play dress up in Dave's boots. Uncle Dave is super fun. I fear though, we will be paid back for all the horrible toys and junk food we have given our nieces and nephews over the years. Yikes!


"Cheese!"


Avery even checked out Colbi again. She was a little more responsive this time around than last. But really, she wanted to stare at C'mere and play. And she immediately asked where Buddy was when she walked in (he was at the groomers for a much needed visit!).

Yesterday, I loaded up the car and went to my parents for the day. It was a big outting! I even got to take a nap and they took care of her. It was the best two hours of interrupted sleep I've had in awhile. Aren't parents the best?! Thanks Mom and Dad!


After both our naps, Colbi sat with Pops and watched some tv. I tell you what, I see one spoiled little girl in the future. But aren't grandparents suppose to that? :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: