Sunday, November 11, 2012

I Love Pops

My mom originally made this onesie when Avery was little and Colbi inherited it! 

When I had gone thru all the clothes Jenna sent over and found this one, I intentionally planned to send her over to my parents in it. And then, I had these leopard leggings in there too. Isn't it cute?!



We of course had to have a photo session. :)

Pops loves Colbi so, so much. We went out to dinner last night and Colbi was so good. She just sat in Pops' lap and started getting a little fussy once the food came (of course!). It's like she has a timer for when we are about to eat.......I think all babies are like that. :)

I'm glad this onesie has stuck around. We need to make sure and keep up with it for the next baby..........far, far in the future. Ha!

No comments: