Sunday, January 27, 2013

Another Colbi update

Saturday was a big day for us around here! 

We went to over to my parents' Saturday night for a little bit. My parents, Jason, Dave, and the girls were eating dinner and I was heading to my sister's for some girl time (which was SO much fun btw, lots and lots of laughs!).


Avery loves to hold Colbi. She has Colbi in her lap and baby Colbi beside her. She is such a little mommy too. She was just patting Colbi and talking to her. It was so sweet. I'm wondering how long she will actually be interested in Colbi instead of annoyed by her. HA! For now, she loves her. 

I got home from work Saturday and Colbi was doing this:

Sitting up all by herself! It's another milestone that reminds me that she isn't so little anymore. It's so awesome but makes me a tiny bit sad. I love to see her grow up and learn new things. 

And this was a HUGE milestone.......
Uncle Jason has been itching to get his hands on Colbi for awhile now and she was just. not. having it. I think her "Stranger Danger" phase is getting better. As long as people let her warm up first before ripping her out of our hands, she does pretty good. Why do people do that by the way? I have never been like that with other people's babies, for that reason......I like happy babies, not ones that cry. HA! 

Colbi and I had some great mommy/daughter time today, but this mommy is ready for bed. After a little SAG award action though!

No comments: