Thursday, January 31, 2013

30 Day Shred

I started the 30 Day Shred yesterday. I have come to realization that going to the gym just isn't in the cards for me at this point in time. Typically, I loathe working out at home. Its not really an environment that is encouraging to me for a work out. I get distracted by laundry, tv, the couch, my bed, the pantry......you get the idea. But, I'm ready to loose these last ten pounds and its going to take work. I actually REALLY like Jillian Michaels so far. The workout reminds me of my old aerobics class I would attend at the gym.

Its set up for three levels, ten days for each level, and you are suppose to loose 20lbs in 30 days (that takes into account your diet). I'm shooting for 10-12lbs, lets be realistic here :-)

Anyone care to join my challenge?! I will be taking a before photo. Ill post me after 30 days to see a difference. Eek!

After worked out tonight, I realized I had on two different shoes. Silly me. Guess I should buy shoes that are a little more unique! Haha.

2 comments:

Rachel Moss said...

I bought The 30 Day Shred after Katelyn was born four years ago...and I've probably done it a grand total of 5 times since.
Alyssa did it a lot while she lived with us, though, and she loved it!

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

I'll join you!