Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Clutter, shots, and Ooma

We've had a chill few days around here. 
Colbi is going CRAZY chewing on everything. Her favorite thing as of now are her fingers. I keep waiting to see a little tooth when I get her in the mornings but nothing quite yet. Her pediatrician said she wouldn't be surprised if her two bottom teeth pop in soon. We'll see!

We did go to the doctor today and Colbi is doing awesome. Her current stats are:

Weight: 15lbs 12.5oz (50%)
Height: 27.5in (95%)
Head Cir: 41.5cm (23%)

She got her six months shots and gave us a cry I had not heard yet! She. Was. MAD. And then, she was over it. HA! Tough little cookie. I am glad I'm the one who gets to scoop her up and love on her to make it all better!

We had a visitor last night too! 
Ooma came to keep babysit while I had a dinner. She hasn't kept Colbi so, it was a good time for her! Colbi likes to give people the once over and we are working on familiar faces. It was nice Sherry got some one on one time with Colbi. 

Now, on to the extremely important stuff! This is what my kitchen counters ALWAYS look like:

MAIL EVERYWHERE! I haven't found a great system to keep it all organized and away from my kitchen counters. Ugh. It literally drives me batty. 

Anyone have any suggestions? 

2 comments:

Jenna @ Sharing My Jennarocity said...

Ugh, mine too. I keep thinking I need to make one of those cute, mail organizers but never get around to it - so annoying! Can't wait for Colbi to come see us!

Rachel Moss said...

I try to have a "touch it once" rule for mail. As soon as I open the mail, things get thrown away, recycled, put in the shred pile, or placed on top of my filing cabinet.
If you could see pics of my house right now, though, you wouldn't want to take any advice from me!