Sunday, January 6, 2013

Weekend recap

This is how Colbi loves to sleep now. She looks like such a big girl!

Colbi has done really well without the swaddle (although, I'm afraid I just jinxed myself!). She is also sleeping better, usually until about 5:30/6ish. I'm not sure if it's the solids helping or what. We started carrots a few days ago and she loves them! I'm also trying to feed cereal in the morning before we leave for the day. It's hard to try and get her feed, dressed, me showered and ready, and everything in the car and out the door every morning. I don't know how people with 8-5's do it!

**********************************************

Yesterday was my Mom's birthday! Happy Birthday Gigi!
 We had a really nice time and went to eat and then back to their house for presents and cup cakes. I found the best new cupcake place I like. Her cupcakes are beautiful but a little pricey. I think all cup cakes are a little too expensive but they are a great alternative to cake, since no matter what it seems to not ever get all the way eaten. You can check out her website here.

Gigi got to love on Colbi for a bit! 
And, so did Pops! 
(Colbi was watching football. Thank you for that David Samuel!)

We hope you had a great birthday Gigi!!! We love you!

************************************************

We have just been hanging out doing all the not-so-fun-Sunday-must-do's for the week. You know, laundry, cleaning........organizing. But, Colbi has been playing!

Dave got up and went fishing for a little bit this morning and has been working on his boat since. He is trying to get it ready for the spring. Heather and Whitney, sorry for the annoying loud motor! I had to let him know we had sleeping children around these parts! :)

No comments: