Sunday, April 6, 2014

Weekend Recap

This is an early edition of my weekend, since technically it isn't over yet. 

We've had a few busy days around here. I had dinner with an old friend Friday. It was LONG over due since I hadn't seen her since she came to visit me in the hospital when Colbi was born. We laughed and talked and had a great time. I miss her so! 

I need a tan! HA!
Colbi stayed the night at the my parents Friday, so I actually had a whole night and some of Saturday all by myself. What?!! It was really nice to have some time without a husband or child. I don't mean that ugly, but every now and then it is nice to just hang out with myself! 

Colbi had such a great time at Gigi and Pops' house, she wasn't too thrilled to see me. HA! That's what is suppose to happen when you visit your grandparents. I remember crying when we would leave our Mimi and Pappaw's after visiting. It's a good thing! 

***************************************************

Mom and I ventured out to Canton Thursday, where I got this awesome new hat! I've been wanting one for awhile, but never bought one. It was $5 day out there I swear! Everything we bought was $5, my kind of day! And from now on, I want to go on Thursdays! It wasn't super crowded. 

*********************************************

We had a Hood wedding shower (I got zero pictures!) and it was so much fun. Colbi was a busy girl running around everywhere. There were plenty of kiddos there and luckily, Jenna and Jason hosted. They have the perfect party house. Colbi stayed up till about 10:30 and was DONE by the time we pulled off her street. We had a great time and it was so good to see everyone. 

We ended up staying the night over at my parents last night and made it home this morning. We are now enjoying the rain and nice movie. 

Dave has been gone all weekend at a men's retreat and will make it back late this afternoon. We are ready for Daddy to be home! :-)

Hope your weekend was good too!

No comments: