Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Tuesday play time

I skipped Monday with Mommy because we really only ran errands and cleaned the house mostly. Nothing exciting at all. Today, Colbi was suppose to visit the dentist, but once we showed up, we figured out that our insurance doesn't cover pediatric dentistry. So, I could have paid $98 for her second visit, or just wait until she will be seen by a general dentist (which is usually the age of 3). I have a feeling I'll break down and just pay out of pocket. 

Long story short, we ended up at the play ground instead! I was going to take her for a long walk, but when she spotted the play ground and I couldn't say no. 


She is such a big girl now days. She doesn't need me to help her climb anymore "I do it Mama!". My job was to "sit down" and watch. HA! 

We walked around, came home to eat lunch, and she is now napping while Mommy cleans up this house (and blogs)! 

The laundry is never ending, the floors continue to need sweeping, and the dishes seem to multiple in the sink. 
How does this happen?! 

No comments: