Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday Breakfast

We woke up this morning and had some errands to run, so I opted to eat breakfast at Chick-fil-A rather than at home (since one of our main errands was for groceries :-). 

Colbi threw up (once again!) on the way there. Blah. I'm pretty sure she made herself though this time. She likes to make herself cough, so it wasn't much but I found myself super frustrated with her. After we changed clothes, we were on our way. 

As we walked in, she was waving and saying hello to everyone like she owned the place. It was so funny!



I love CFA, even though it can get old eating there. I refuse to go to McDonald's and let her play. I'm just not a huge fan except for every now and then. I do love McDonald's coffee.

We got the groceries up and are getting ready for nap time with Frozen. I may like that movie more than she does! 

No comments: