Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Our weekend. It's only Wednesday!

I feel like my days just kind of run together. Like, Wednesdays are my Mondays so Monday and Tuesday really still feel like the weekend. First world problems, I know. 

Friday, I got off work and we went to eat at Babe's (we haven't been there in FOREVER, it was yummy!) and let Colbi run around down town for awhile. It was gorgeous weather. 

"I don't want to stay still and smile!"
Colbi was getting a talking to for trying to run into the street. So serious.

Saturday, I worked a half day and then we headed to our friend's birthday party. Liam turned 2, and it was seriously the cutest Pirate party ever. There was a bounce house (which Colbi wasn't too sure about, go figure!) but lots of toys that kept her pretty busy. We ended up having to leave early because she hadn't napped and Daddy took her to the park earlier in the day. She. was. tired. 
Feel asleep two minutes after we got in the car while eating a snack. 

Sunday, I felt horrible. It had started Saturday night, but really wasn't feeling good all day Sunday. The weather was bad, so we hung out most of the day. I hung out in bed. It was good. 
Her most FAVORITE thing to do ever at the moment is to color. She's obsessed. But, every crayon is hers. Just giving you a fair warning! :-)

In other news, we got our taxes done. Blah. BUT, we don't owe. YAY! 

That's about it.
 Happy hump day y'all! 

No comments: