Sunday, March 16, 2014

Some pictures

We had a visitor last week! 

Avery came to stay with us for a night while her parents went on a vacation. Woohoo! 

Colbi and Avery LOVE each other. I'm so glad they are close enough in age to play. As they get older, it's getting easier to keep one or the other because you can send them both into the play room and let them play!

We also gave Avery a hair cut while her Mommy was gone. I promised Jenna I would never cut Avery's hair without her permission, but color I can't make any promises! :-) Just kidding!! She is so funny and we love having her. 

********************************************

Leslie was also in town last week and it was time for some fresh color! I haven't seen Leslie since our family pictures, so we hung out and she came to see Colbi too!

Colbi's attempt at a selfie #1:
#2:
There we go!!! 
Leslie got cut out, but minor details.

Also, I'm liking my hair a little more since it's been about a week.....
Not completely sure if I'm going to keep it short or grow it some. I go back and forth.......everyone who knows me is thinking "you always keep it short"......yeah, yeah.

And today we got up for church, had some lunch, and took a nap! At least, Colbi and I napped. Dave never does. What is that about? 

Colbi decided to play with her daddy's undies while we were doing laundry though. 
It was pretty funny. This is such a fun age right now. She is so much fun!!! Except, she wasn't really good at putting up her clothes. 

We will work on that one! 

No comments: