Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Monday with Mommy and other updates

Yesterday was a beautiful day! I debated on taking Colbi to the park, but she has been super congested since Saturday. I didn't want to be that parent with the snotty kid spreading germs. We had a nice day anyway that included grocery shopping, lunch outside, and a nice long walk after nap time. 


Colbi thought C'mere was too funny once she figured out he would fetch the ball after she threw it. 

In other news, I cut my hair. Here's my attempt at the duck face with my new 'do. It's super short. I almost had a heart attack as she was cutting it. Hair dressers freak out too people. 

Saturday, my first appointment cancelled last minute which meant family breakfast! We went to Our Place (which is close to my salon) and it was awesome.  
Colbi even got her own Mickey pancake. She mainly ate the whipped cream and sprinkles.......
\
Isn't this the cutest hat?? My aunt had it made and gave it to her for Christmas. It was cold enough last week for her to wear it. 

Another cold front is coming in tonight. I tell ya, these weather changes are NOT good for this cold all three of us can not kick! Hoping after this one blows through, we can be done with the super cold temps. Although, I'm not ready AT ALL for the 100+ days.

1 comment: