Monday, March 17, 2014

Monday with Mommy

I was totally debating taking Colbi this morning to open gym down the road, mainly because when I woke up I had a massive headache. But, we went and it was so much fun for her!!

For $5, you get two hours of jump/play time and she had a ball. 
(Most pictures are blurry because she wouldn't really stop for a picture!)

There was a nice group of women there with their kiddos, so I will definitely take her back at some point. She slept for three hours today at nap time, so I'd say it was worth the five bucks. 

After gym time, we ran a few errands and headed home. After she woke up from her nap, she was happy as a lark. And wanted me to take her picture. Seriously. She kept saying "Cheese!"
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that I get to spend my Mondays with this little cutie pie. 

It still baffles my mind how much you can love such a little person. I can only imagine the love that God has for all of us compared to what I feel for Colbi.

 I often think of that. Do you?!

1 comment:

His Doorkeeper said...

Brooke, You Colbi is a doll! Wish we had gyms to take the kids to when mine were little! We would have been there every week! Love your short haircut! Really cute!!
Blessings!