Sunday, May 3, 2009

Elizabeth's wedding

Elizabeth's wedding was this weekend and it was so BEAUTIFUL!!! Her color was pink of course, you would have to know her to understand that's so her. She is for sure the typical girlie girl who was a gorgeous bride and Kyle was just as handsome as ever. They are both the sweetest, kindest couple we have had the pleasure to meet and become friends with. Their ceremony was just as sweet and you could just see the love between them. So funny, weddings are so much better to me after being through one, I have a whole new appreciation for them. Here is Dave and I at the reception:

Elizabeth and I after dinner, wasn't she just gorgeous! Very very classy!! Kyle looked just as good too!
Sara, Kristin, me and Elizabeth right before we started the party! By the way I came home with about 3 different center pieces full of flowers so needless to say, they will be great decoration for the next few days!

Here are some things I love about weddings, just thought I would share my favorites:
1. Being able to see two people take vows in front of God, their families, and their friends.
2. Getting dressed up and looking nice
3. Seeing how different each bride is and finding that "one" dress that represents their personality and characteristics.
4. The cakes! Elizabeth's was absolutely beautiful!
5. All the dancing!
6. Watching father and daughter dance and knowing how special that dance is for both. I can only imagine what it will be like to have to marry off one of my kids, especially for a dad.
7. Watching the look on the grooms face when the bride walks down the isle. It's such as special thing and you seem to wait forever for something that last just a few minutes.
One REALLY cool thing they had at their wedding was a photo booth! Everyone could go in and take as many pictures as they wanted and then cut them out and paste them in their wedding book and write something cool. It was so cool!
All in all a great weekend, busy but so good!!

No comments: