Friday, May 8, 2009

My birthday

May 7, 1982 twenty seven years ago I was born, I don't feel that old. And I know it's not old but think about it, 27 years ago my mom was getting ready to welcome twins into the world. All you moms out there think about that, in 27 years your kids will be as old as me. :) Does that make you feel wonderful???

We did the normal stuff we do for birthdays in our family, we met for dinner except this year Jenna didn't make it out. Went to eat at Bobby V's (Leslie and I love that place) and had cake at the parents house. My manager let me leave at noon which was great because Dave was already planning on coming to take me out to lunch so we went to eat at Jason's Deli and then I headed to the house so that I can start reading the book Dave had got me. I'm reading the Left Behind series and was so looking forward to starting the third book.

It was a relaxing day and to top it off The Office was just about the funniest episode EVER! If you don't watch The Office you totally should, it is hiliarious!!!

2 comments:

Karen said...

I just got rid of all my left behind books. I had the whole series. I would have given them all to you, if I had known you were reading them. If you ever read the twilight series (if you havent already) or the harry potter series (yes I'm a dork) I do have those.

Happy late Birthday.

Kristi said...

Happy Birthday!! Hope it was wonderful!!