Sunday, May 10, 2009

For my Mother on Mother's Day

So another Mother's Day has rolled around and today we celebrate all the wonderful things my Mom does for us all the time. So Mom on Mother's Day this post is dedicated to you, the one who brought me into this world and taught me all she knows. Here are some memories and things I wanted to thank you for through my life:

#1. Your creativity astounds me. You never cease to amaze me at all the creative ideas you come up with whether it be for your Tea, my wedding, decoration for your house, etc. You are the MOST creative person I had ever known.

#2. The energy you have all the time to do all the million things you do is truly inspirational. We should have no excuse to ever to be tired after seeing how much you can fit into one day.

#3. I will never forget nor take for granted all the wonderful things you took us to do growing up. I have so many memories of Wet n' Wild and Six Flags every summer. We traveled more than anyone else I have ever met as children and the trip to DisneyWorld still is one of my favorite trips we have ever taken. Thank you for making it a priority to be able for us to do fun things.

#4. Your ability to take a bad situation into something positive is always a trait I have admired. You turned something horrible into something so wonderful. The Tea you do in memory of Cindy Tamplin is no matter what successful every year. You have done something so great in memory of a great friend you had. God is using you in a powerful way.

#5. CHRISTMAS TIME!!! This has to be my favorite memory growing up, while we may give you a hard time about ALL the decorations you have it made for such a great time. Christmas time was always special, with cinnamon rolls, trees in every room, lights, garland, candles, dishes, you name it. I will ALWAYS remember what Christmas felt like growing up and I hope that I can make the same memories for my children one day

#6. You are such a great cook and baker! I will forever be jealous of how much you can cook or bake. I'm working on it! Maybe one day I'll be as good as you! Thank you for all the wonderful meals and bake goods you have spent time making. If I want a good meal, I know where to go!

THANK YOU TO MY MOTHER FOR ALL THE WONDERFUL THINGS YOU DO FOR US! I know we don't always tell you how much we appreciate what you do, I hope today is relaxing for you and I love you!!!!

No comments: