Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Weekend Wrap Up

This weekend was a good! Friday I got to leave work early, we were DEAD and I had worked alot during the first part of the week so I got to start my weekend early! YAY!!! I got home and waited on Dave to get there and we had a really good date night. Went by the adult beverage store :) and Dave stopped to get a movie, "Taken" I highly, let me repeat HIGHLY recommend this movie. It was awesome!!

Saturday being the good wife I am, made my hubby some breakfast and off to the lake we went to hang out with some people from the life group. The weather was nice and boy was it crowded out there! Geez, I didn't realize so many people went camping and stuff on those weekends.

Sunday I made breakfast again, pancakes this time. Please, please no applause. And we spent it lounging around. Watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" another GREAT movie!! Sunday night we met Jenna, her boyfriend Jason, Leslie and Brian all out and it was quite fun! First time that has happened so far, hopefully many more times like that.

Monday was spent at my parents house, WE WERE ALL OFF!!! This never happens, seriously. So it was spent playing volleyball and catch phrase and swimming. All the yummy food I ate gave me an extra couple pounds I believe though. My dad made burgers, hot dogs, and wings and my mom of course made all the yummy desserts and sides. It was great!!! I'll have to post some pics later.

Monday night, I'm sorry I had to blog about this! Anyone watch Jon and Kate plus 8? WOW!!!! Tension much? I think so. If anyone watches that show and caught the season premiere last night all I can say is I sense a little anger and resentment issues on both parties. Geez!! How sad is that? I know we don't know details and the truth but I really think they are both just done. Jon is obviously resentful and Kate thinks of course she is the victim. How sad for those kids. Dave even said last night how jaded those kids will be the older they get after being on tv most of their lives. I guess money and fame aren't really worth it in the long run. It's just so incredibly sad. But you can bet I'll be watching this season to check out what happens, forget the people in pain and dealing with problems I want to be entertained already! :) Just kidding people!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...you still in the challenge? have not gotton any results or emails from you in a while. Let me know so I can do the totals.

Kristine said...

LOL! "Please, please no applause"....I started cracking up. Glad you guys ahd a fun weekend!.

OK SO UMM YEAH! Totally watch Jon & Kate! I was thinking pretty much the exact thing...they are so done, and those poor kiddos. Wonder what this last season, I'm very sure it will be the last, will bring???!!

Libby said...

I'm in complete agreement with you on jon and kate...so sad, but also in agreement that i will keep watching it...bad, I know;)