Monday, January 24, 2011

Avery Update and other little snip-ets.

I'm in a blog rut. I'll be honest.

We don't live really exciting lives or anything so, sometimes, I just have nothing to blog about! HA!

*********************************************

I've been asked this question alot lately.............

"What is it that you're really passionate about?"

This question is related to my lack of motivation or willingness to come up with some sort of plan for a career move, since obviously I haven't had much luck in the job department. And, is it sad that I have not one answer?

I haven't ever really been one of those people who always knew what I wanted to be when I grew up. When I was younger I wanted to be a news anchor or journalist. I took several courses in college that I really enjoyed. I thought I wanted to teach, and to be honest, that is still a possibility. I have so much experience working with high school aged kids and I see how much positivity an adult can have over kids in that age group. I'm great with people and do really well in the restaurant industry, but I KNOW that is NOT what I want to do everyday. Maybe in a role that isn't straight operations would be good.

I've even contemplated that maybe it's time to start consider having children, although that scares the poop out of me, so I don't know. Kids are such a blessing and if it were up to my husband, I'd be bare foot and pregnant already! HA!

Just a good time for some reflection and answers I guess. Anyone that may have suggestions is welcome to leave a comment. Maybe I'll find my calling!

*********************************************

In other news, guess who turned two months old?

How cute is this little girl? Her onesie was made by an awesome friend named Kristen. She made Jenna 12 onesies!! So flippin adorable!!!! She has blog now, so shout out to Kristen!!! Time for an update!

I'll link her up sometime soon so you can check out all her awesomeness and see everything she has made. She truly is talented.

No comments: