Thursday, January 13, 2011

Catch Up

Not to much has been going on with us this week. I've been working, Dave's been working. And, that's. about. it. Are we exciting or what?!

I had a very exciting day today though! I'm not at will to discuss it yet but I love when I begin to see some direction in my life :) Let's hope it works out.

I had the STRANGEST craving today. We had nothing to eat in the house so I stopped by the store after the gym. I, for some reason, decided I wanted some sushi. Totally weird but it hit the spot. And, Dave opted to make tuna. This whole "healthy" thing he has going on is putting me out of whack!

I rented The Town tonight and can I just say, I LOVE Ben Affleck. I have always liked him but after this movie and He's Just Not That Into You, I've fallen for him. Don't worry, Dave is well aware of this and not jealous at all. HA!

Now, don't you just feel better having read all about our exciting lives over this past week? I know, I can barely contain myself either. :)

No comments: