Saturday, January 29, 2011

Another Baby Shower

Isn't this picture adorable?
(Yes Chrisha, I stole this from your facebook. LOL)

We went to a shower for Chrisha and baby H today. They decided to not find out the sex of the baby until he or she decides to come visit the world.....this drives me crazy! I do not have the patience. But, Chrisha does. One of the many great qualities about her.

Her shower was so good! Her sister made a slide show and, of course, Chrisha was balling. She and her family are some of the sweetest people I have ever known. And, she got so many goodies!!!

After, we went over to my parents to visit Avery, Jenna, Jason, and my parents. Avery is getting so big! She can hold her head up and started talking some (by talking I mean making sounds). Just too much fun!!

I'm off to take care of my sick husband who has called me several times today asking when I was getting home.............poor baby.

No comments: