Friday, January 21, 2011

Weekly Scorecard

This week has been FULL of ups and downs.

Pro: I had a really great conversation with a friend who has been going through an extremely hard point in her life right now and, hallelujah!! She has finally begin to see the light! Such a blessing.

Con: It kept me out a little later than I wanted and now, I'm tired.

Pro: I was able to keep a positive attitude at work all week. And, kept smiling. This was a HUGE accomplishment.

Con: I received the news I didn't get either of the positions I had interviewed for. BIG con.

Pro: I was reminded this week how important it is to surround yourself with family and people who care about you.

Con: There isn't a con to this one. I so appreciate my husband, parents, and sisters for being so supportive and concerned.

Pro: I got my hair done today.

Con: no con for this one either. I LOVE getting my hair done.

So.......I'd have to say even though there were some disappointments for me this week, it wasn't all that bad. I'm reminded that it's not the end of the world when things don't work out the way we'd like. So I didn't get chosen for a job, big deal. I still have one. And, I'm lucky. Even if it's not the job I necessarily want, Dave and I are fortunate to pay our bills and have some fun.

I'm actually alot more positive than I was two days ago. It's amazing what a little time and TLC can do for ya!

No comments: