Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Wrap Up

I've had a bit of a strange weekend.

I was off Friday but spent my day running around trying to take care of the whole HOA situation we have going on. Ugh. HOA's are the devil. Luckily, I have a friend who has the inside to it all. But, doesn't make it any more fun to deal with.

Saturday I worked. Yesterday was the first day EVER I actually left without having volunteered to stay and help the store. And, I actually felt guilty for it. What's wrong with me? I'm trying to work on being able to say "No" versus always saying "Yes". I have a problem being guilt-ed in to always being the problem solver. And, this is something I am working on in my personal life too. I've learned you have to look out for number one (being me) because no one else does it. Sounds selfish right? It's a constant battle and balance.

Today, I have been to the gym, the store, made breakfast, did some laundry, you know the drill. I'm actually interested in the Golden Globes tonight! I'm intrigued to see who the big winners will be. I'm really wanting to see if Natalie Portman takes the cake for Black Swan. Have you seen it? I wasn't a big fan but I'm glad I saw it.

This week I will be working a lot, and hopefully hear some good news mid week. It'd be such a relief!

Hope your weekend has been good! Here's to another week!

No comments: